Yes, today is my birthday! 



I am 27 years old!

Let's just say I am SO grateful not to be 10 anymore.




Or to be 13. 


Oh how I still cringe looking at these pictures. 

But anyway I thought to celebrate my birthday we should have a par-tay!

But since we all live in different states, I figured it might be a little difficult to get to together to cut the cake. 

(I promise when we have a private jet we'll come pick you up.)

So until then we'll just have to bring the party to the blog world!! 

With a GIVEAWAY of two of my favorite things! 

A $25 gift card to POTTERY BARN

and 

a $15 gift card to COLD STONE

{ Here's how to enter }

1. You must follow 551 East

2. Give 551 East the thumbs up on FB

3. Post about the giveaway on your blog, twitter, or FB.

4. Tell me your favorite memory from being 27 or a goal you hope to accomplish when you turn 27

Thanks guys! 
Eat a piece of cake for me today!

(My favorite is red velvet :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top