These tables were brought to me as a custom piece and I'm always flattered when my clients ask for my opinion on how they should refinish their pieces. 

Usually I can put together some ideas pretty quickly. But with these tables I felt like I ran the color spectrum marathon trying to come up with a classy combination for my clients very colorful home. 

In the end we decided to do a rich bayberry green underneath and a gloss black on top.

And after some very time consuming distressing and dry brushing here is the final product. 





I'm really happy with how they turned out! I've always felt like black furniture can be a little overwhelming, but I love these tables. 

Too bad I have to give them back. :)

Painted in General Finishes Bayberry Green and Lamp Black

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top